ECOLOGY AND ENERGY
- For the treatment of industrial or fumes, in particular those produced by thermal power plants, fueled by coal, from incinerators or incinerators;
- For the neutralization of the acidic water and for the removal of phosphates;
- For the flocculating action which performs, in combination with other substances, in water purification;
- For the dehydration and the sludge conditioning by plants of the chemical-physical and biological treatment, including the dredging of ports and channels;
- Inerting of toxic waste, remediation of industrial sites and contaminated land;
- For the treatment of bodies of water, in order to restore the optimum pH for the development of life forms.
STABILIZATION OF SOIL
- For the stabilization of clay soils for the construction of roads, railways and airports.
- In animal husbandry for the production of phosphates for animal feed;
- In agriculture for the environments, combined with the copper sulfate correction of acidic soil and disinfection, it is used as a fungicide (Bordeaux mixture);
- The land application allows less use of chemicals and pollutants
- In the chemical industry for the production of calcium stearate, to purify citric acid and glucose, and as a desiccant absorber of carbon dioxide and in the petrochemical industry to produce additives for lubricants;
- In the industry of the hides for tanning;
- In the pharmaceutical industry for preparing calcium and magnesium salts such as medicine and dentistry and endodontics in the substrate;
- In the food industry for the production of sugar and for the treatment of waste water from industrial processes;
- In the steel industry in the production of steel as low-grade and desulfurizing agent.
- Preparation of high quality premixed plasters and mortars;
- Production of lightweight concrete (cellular concrete or aerated concrete).
- Google Traduttore per il Business:Translator ToolkitTraduttore di siti webStrumento a supporto dell'export